Saturday, September 26, 2009

September 23, 2009

First date

I asked him to accompany me at the Ciy hall in the morning. We met at the National Bookstore, Gaisano Mall at around 11 am then we took a jepeney going to the City Hall to pay for my Police Clearance. The original plan was he would just be with me in the morning and after I paid my police clearance, I will be with Quennie in the afternoon and duty in the evening but I ended up the whole day with him.

Well, right after my City Hall transaction we went to SM to eat lunch. Personally, I want MCDo and he wants Jolibee so we both decided to eat at KFC so that it would be fair. But I think it was still my idea to choose KFC.haha... And afer lunch it was still my idea to watch IN MY LIFE, the movie staring Vilma Santos, Luis Manzano and John LLoyd Cruz. It was a nice movie! nka dalawang ulit yata kami before we both decided to went out in the cinema but I guess it was a wrong decision because my officemates and my former classmates in college saw us together. So, they knew the reason why I was absent at work that day because I went out with my boyfriend!!! (during the movie, he asked me if I can be absent from my work because he still wants to be wih me).

After the movie, we went to the Sea Wall.

(not yet done ....work sa...hehe)

No comments: