Monday, March 3, 2008

We just fight!

yeh! I don't know if that was really a fight but I guess it was! You know why? because he told me that he was in a nearby establishment of my school. And at that moment I was in school because I had my play practice for my Literature subject. I texted him that I was hungry and I want to eat with him. Actually the time was already quarter to six pm, but he replied that he don't want to be with me! (haha) uyab na??

Well, if he doesn't want to eat dinner with me, I don't care! But, he has this "slightly" valid reason naman..(baka mabasa nia kasi ito at papagalitan na naman ako)
he knows how hectic my schedule is for the whole week and maybe until next week because I do have my defense in one my major subject. I know that he also wanted that we will eat dinner together but he just wanted me to do all my requirements first. (haha) Dili daw siya gusto na mkadistorbo siya sa akung pagtuon! And for that, I forgive you! bati na ta boss...haha..giabot lang ko sa akung topak ganina...bleh! muah

No comments: